- Bachelor's academic study programme Mathematics 3+
- Bachelor's academic study programme Financial mathematics 3+
- Integrated Master's study programme Pedagogical mathematics 5+0
- Interdisciplinary Bachelor's academic study programme Computer science and mathematics 3+
- Professional study programme Practical mathematics 3+
Mathematics – curriculum
(academic year 2019/20)
Master's study programme
|Autumn Semester||Spring Semester||ECTS|
|Master's thesis and exam||0*||25|
Electives by group
The following are all accredited courses. Not all of them are offered every year.
The list of courses for the academic year 2019/20 is listed below and might change slightly (click on the course name to view the syllabus).
Student's choice of electives must be approved by the department's study committee.