My research area concerns mathematical physics and differential equations. More specifically, I am interested in direct and inverse spectral theory of differential and difference operators.
- Lise Meitner project M1309
- Stand-Alone project P26060
- Stand-Alone project P28807
- International project I 4600 (jointly with RFBR) (start 01/10/2020)
A complete list of publications is available.
Some of my recent talks:
- "Infinite quantum graphs" at Differential Operators on Graphs and Waveguides, Feb. 2019 (Graz, Austria)
- "Spectral estimates for infinite quantum graphs" at Quantum Circle Seminar, Dec. 2017 (Prague, Czech Republic)
- "The string density problem and the Camassa-Holm equation" at IWOTA 2015 (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- "Spectral asymptotics for 2x2 canonical systems" at STA-2015 (Krakow, Poland)