Recent conferences and visits:
- EPFL Lausanne, September 16-20, 2019, Lausanne, Switzerland (research visit to Daniel Kressner).
- Koç University, September 16-22, 2018, Istanbul, Turkey (research visit to Emre Mengi).
- NASCA'18, July 2-6 2018, Kalamata, Greece
- Structured Matrices in Numerical Linear Algebra: Analysis, Algorithms and Applications, September 4-8 2017, Cortona, Italy
- Householder Symposium XX, June 18-23, 2017, Blacksburg, Virginia.
- 8th Linear Algebra Workshop, June 12-16, 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Workshop on Structured Matrix Computations with Applications, March 14-18, 2016, Sanya, China: Roots of bivariate polynomial systems via determinantal representations
- Structured Matrices and Tensors: Analysis, Algorithms and Application, December 8-11, 2014, Taipei, Taiwan: Spectral collocation for multiparameter eigenvalue problems arising from separable boundary value problems
- Householder Symposium XIX, June 8-13, 2014, Spa, Belgium: Computing all values l such that A+ lB has a double eigenvalue
- Manchester Workshop on Nonlinear Eigenproblems, April 23-25, 2014, Manchester, UK: Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Two-Parameter Eigenvalue Problems
- Centre for Analysis, Scientific computing and Applications, TU Eindhoven, March 14-June 16, 2014, Eindhoven, Netherlands (research visit to Michiel Hochstenbach supported by NWO grant).
- Structured Numerical Linear and Multilinear Algebra Problems: Analysis, Algorithms, and Applications, September 10-14, 2012, Leuven, Belgium: An Arnoldi type method for the generalized eigenvalue problem with 2 x 2 operator determinants
- 2012 SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra, June 18-22, 2012, Valencia, Spain: Computing double eigenvalues via the two-parameter eigenvalue problem
- International Conference on Scientific Computing, October 10-14, 2011, S. Margherita di Pula, Sardinia, Italy: Numerical methods for nonlinear two-parameter eigenvalue problems
- 17th ILAS Conference, August 22-28, 2011, Braunschweig, Germany: Numerical methods for nonlinear two-parameter eigenvalue problems
- 3rd International Conference on Matrix Methods in Mathematics and Applications, June 22-25, 2011, Moscow, Russia: Singular two-parameter eigenvalue problems
- 16th ILAS Conference, June 21-25, 2010, Pisa, Italy: Singular two-parameter eigenvalue problems and bivariate polynomial systems
- Mathematical colloquium, April 22, 2010, Osijek, Croatia: Singular two-parameter eigenvalue problems
- Structured Linear Algebra Problems: Analysis, Algorithms, and Applications, September 15-19, 2008, Cortona, Italy: On singular multiparameter eigenvalue problems
- 15th ILAS Conference, June 16-20, 2008, Cancun, Mexico: Numerical methods for two-parameter eigenvalue problems
- Householder Symposium XVII, June 1-6, 2008, Zeuthen, Germany: Jacobi–Davidson method for two-parameter eigenvalue problems
- Computational Methods with Applications, August 19-25, 2007, Harrachov, Czech Republic: Harmonic Rayleigh-Ritz for the multiparameter eigenvalue problem
- Workshop on Structured Perturbations and Distance Problems in Matrix Computations, March 26-30, 2007, Będlewo, Poland: Numerical methods for multiparameter eigenvalue problems
- The 2nd international conference on structured matrices, June 8-11, 2006, Hong Kong, China: Numerical methods for multiparameter eigenvalue problems
- GAMM annual meeting 2006, March 27-31, 2006, Berlin, Germany: Numerical methods for banded polynomial eigenvalue problems
- Mathematical colloquium, January 26, 2006, Osijek, Croatia.
- International seminar on matrix methods and operator equations, June 20-25, Moscow, Russia: A Cholesky LR algorithm for the positive definite symmetric diagonal-plus-semiseparable eigenproblem
- TU Berlin, February 27-March 5, 2005, Berlin, Germany (on invitation of Volker Mehrmann).
- Structured numerical linear algebra problems: Algorithms and Applications, September 19-24, 2004, Cortona, Italy: Numerical methods for tridiagonal quadratic eigenvalue problems
- IWASEP V, June 28-July 1, 2004, Hagen, Germany: Numerical methods for the tridiagonal quadratic hyperbolic eigenvalue problem
- BIRS Workshop: Theory and Numerics of Matrix Eigenvalue Problems, November 22-27, 2003, Banff, Canada: Numerical methods for algebraic two-parameter eigenvalue problems
- SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra, July 15-19, 2003, Williamsburg, Virginia: Numerical methods for a tridiagonal hyperbolic quadratic eigenvalue problem
- IWASEP IV, best poster award, June 24-27, 2002, Split, Croatia: A Jacobi-Davidson type method for a right definite two-parameter eigenvalue problem (joint work with Michiel E. Hochstenbach)
- Householder Symposium XV, June 17-21, 2002, Peebles, Scotland: A Jacobi-Davidson type method for a right definite two-parameter eigenvalue problem (joint work with Michiel E. Hochstenbach)
- SOR' 01 (6th International Symposium on Operations Research in Slovenia '01), September 26-28, 2001, Preddvor, Slovenia: Optimal arrangements of n points on a sphere and in a circle (joint work with Vladimir Batagelj)
- 7th SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra, October 23-26, 2000, Raleigh, North Carolina: A continuation method for a weakly elliptic two-parameter eigenvalue problem.