My research stats at Sicris
List of my research articles
- Classical Graph Theory: Vertex colorings, edge colorings, total colorings, facial and diagonal colorings, improper colorings, coloring planar graphs and graphs embedded on surfaces of higher genus, channel assignments and labelings. List colorings. Graph homomorphisms. Nowhere-zero flows, coverings and decompositions. Application of discharging method, configurations in (3-connected) planar graphs. Product graphs, median and quasi-median graphs, partial cubes.
- Mathematical Chemistry: Various topological indices: Wiener index, Randic index, Zagreb indices, Balaban index, etc. Structure and geometry of nanotubes and fullerene graphs. Graph invariants as potential molecular stability indicators.
- Information Dissemination: Graycodes avoiding faulty nodes and links. Simultaneous
broadcasting schemes in interconnection networks.
- Complex Networks and Mathematical Sociology: Various new and old centrality measures and their centralizations, importance of groups. Deterministic and stochastic modelling of social networks, small worlds, scale-free networks.
Former PhD students:
- Jelena Klisara Graph-theoretic approach to the analysis of complex networks, 2016.
- Matjaz Krnc, Centrality measures of large networks, 2015.
- Mirko Petrusevski, Edge colorings and graph homomorphisms, 2015.
- Vida Vukasinovic, Large graphs in advanced applications, 2013.
- Borut Luzar, Edge colorings and partitions, 2013.
- Vesna Andova, Some distance and degree graph invariants and fullerene structures, 2013.
- Rok Erman, Coloring planar graphs and related graph classes, 2012.
Present PhD students: (none)
With my research I am also active at: